Thursday, January 21, 2010

Some Stuff about Knitting and Crocheting

So after I finished my hat, I started working on a scarf with the leftover yarn. I don't know if there's going to be enough, but I'm doing it anyway.

If you don't know how to knit or crochet but want to learn how, I advise going to youtube. Just look up "how to knit" or "how to crochet" or something. Also, I think the best person on youtube for crocheting stitches and projects is tjw1936 (http://www.youtube.com/user/tjw1963?blend=3&ob=4&rclk=cti) She has aLOT of helpful videos on crocheting. I don't know about knitting so you can just search for that. :)

I haven't worked on my skirt in a long time! I am going to make myself work on it tonight after dinner!

This has nothing to do with crafty stuff, but I LOVE this weather! The cold, grey, windy, rainy weather is the best!!! Especially when there's lightning like last night! :)

Well, nothing else to report, so adios amigos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment