Friday, September 10, 2010

One Project Down, Three to Go!

I had started four knitting projects at once... Not such a great idea! But there was one project I had to get done right away (a baby sweater for my... great cousin? Or great niece? [My cousin's newborn daughter]) so i worked really hard on that until I finished it! But... I forgot to take a pic before I sent it... :( Sorry...

Well I am also working on a sweater (it's an easy pattern that I started like a year ago but am trying to finish this fall),


some thigh-high leg warmers (which I am going to try to also finish this fall),


and some socks (which I barely started and will put on hold until some other projects are done).


Also, I want to try to knit a sweater (raglan style) without a pattern next! If it goes well, I will probably post a pattern. Also, I will try to come up with more patterns and post them! :)

And I am also thinking about possibly maybe someday starting a store online where I can sell stuff I knit and crochet. Well we'll see what happens with all that!

No comments:

Post a Comment