Friday, June 11, 2010

Oops! Haven't been on here in forever!

Wow! I haven't posted on here in forever! And I was trying to post every week! I suck at this... ;) Sorry! I have been soooo busy with school and all that I haven't even had time to think of any projects... But now school is over and I might think of something in the future. I will probably start out with simple things like skirts and the such but who know what could happen in this crazy mind of mine? :)

Well, I learned to quilt a couple months ago from someone who was staying in our rental guest house. I made up a little pattern and I found that I have enough random fabrics to do it! I bought a rotary cutter and mat because that thing makes it soooo much easier to cut straight lines! So now it just needs to come in the mail and I will start cutting and sewing! All I will need to buy is batting for the center. It's the first time I've done something like this, but I think it will work out ok.

Other than that it's just been school, school, school (oh and a bit of my sweater). I am sooo happy it's summer! :D I will have more time for sewing, knitting, crocheting, and cooking!

Speaking of cooking, sometime this coming week I am going to attempt making gnocchi! I love gnocchi and they sound so fun to make. Apparently all you need is potatoes, eggs, flour, and maybe one or two other small things. Very simple. I will try to remember to post and tell you how it went!

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment