Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Blog Will Probably Be More Interesting Now! ;)

I figured that to make my blog a little more interesting: I should post little projects and stuff that I tell you how to do. If I just say, "I'm doing this, this, and this," it's kinda boring...

I saw one person (it was a blog, actually) who told how to sew a fat quarter skirt. (Fat quarters are basically a square 1/4 yard of fabric. If you just cut a quarter yard it would be long and skinny, so they basically made a square version, if that makes sense! :P) I could tell you how to make that, but it's kinda already done. :P (I couldn't find the link but you can try searching for it/one if you want.)

The hard part will be coming up with a "pattern" or technique (either sewing or knitting/crocheting) to show you how to do... Well, I am super busy right now, so I will be thinking and experimenting and searching whenever I have free time and I will get back to you soon! :)

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment